Temporary - One Year Contract
£19,312 - £20,092
Arnold View Primary is a popular school with a large community of staff, children and families. We are seeking to appoint two, Teaching Assistants to join our busy but friendly team. Both positions are temporary for one year.
You will need to:
- Be able to foster good relationships with pupils, parents and staff
- Be creative and adaptable
- Have secure phonics knowledge, skills and teaching experience of Read, Write, Inc
- Have a full commitment to raising standards and have secure subject knowledge
- Have passion, drive, enthusiasm and a ‘can do attitude’
- Be able to challenge children to do their best and celebrate their successes
- Have a very good work ethic, the ability to work well as part of a team, as well as self-motivation and ability to work independently
We can offer:
- A caring, talented and supportive staff team
- Quality learning environment with lots of space and quality IT resources
- A full induction and ongoing CPD
- Well motivated and happy children
- A dedicated and supportive governing body committed to securing the school's vision
Closing Date: Thursday 27th May 2021 - 12 Noon (note: Shortlisting will not take place until after the half-term break)
Interviews - Provisional Date: Tuesday 22nd June
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Visits to the school are encouraged and warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office on 0115 9560967 to make an appointment.
Applications should be emailed to email@example.com or via post to Arnold View Primary School, Gedling Road, Arnold, Nottinghamshire, NG5 6NW.