School Ethos & Values
Aspire Believe Achieve
Our School Aims
- For all children to feel part of an exciting community which has respectful and caring relationships fostered in a nurturing, creative and stimulating environment.
- For all children to experience a vibrant, engaging broad and balanced curriculum which enables the children to recall and utilise learning.
- For all children to have high aspirations in every area of life, demanding high standards from themselves and others.
- For all children to experience a variety of enrichment activities which enhance cultural capital and enable them to identify and develop their talents and attributes, ensuring that everyone reaches their full potential.
- For all children to be self-confident, kind, caring and healthy whilst also equipped with the skills that they need to make a positive contribution to the world at large.
Our Golden Rules
At Arnold View we have 3 Golden Rules which run alongside our motto.