Details of our school uniform policy can be found in the school prospectus.
- Smart grey skirt or trousers or a pinafore dress
- White or light blue polo shirt with or without school logo
- A navy blue school jumper with or without school logo
- Navy blue cardigan with or without school logo
- A Year 6 Hoodie (from January) for Year 6 only
- White, grey or black socks
- White, grey or black tights
- Smart black shoes
Summer wear includes:
- Light blue and white check dress
- Grey shorts
- Navy blue baseball cap or floppy navy blue hat
PE Kit includes:
- Navy blue tracksuit bottoms
- Navy blue shorts
- Navy blue sweatshirt (if required) with or without school logo
- White or navy T shirt with or without school logo
- Plimsolls for indoor PE
- Trainers with a suitable grip for outdoor PE
- P.E. bag
- Boys speedos (no baggy shorts allowed)
- Girls swimming one piece costume (not bikinis or tankinis)
- Swimming bag
Jewellery should not be worn to school with the exception of watches and small stud earrings. Earrings and watches must not be worn for PE and must be removed. Makeup is not permitted. Extreme hair styles are not allowed and we ask that long hair is tied back in a hair bobble.
www.just-schoolwear.co.uk - Just Schoolwear supply uniform containing our school logo.
Please see below price list for uniform sold in school - Book Bags, Water Bottles & PE Bags Only.
Arnold View Primary School Uniform Policy
Second Hand Uniform
Please talk to our school office staff if you require support with purchasing school uniform - We usually have lots of spare second hand uniform in school.
You can also access a "pop up" School Essentials shop, held on certain dates through the year at St Timothy's Community Centre. For more information please contact Jackie Fuller on 07557123238. (Please note that this initiative is not linked directly with school.)