Do you have a child with Special Educational Needs?

Our Special Educational Needs Policy, Access Policy and SEN Information Report are all available via the School Policies page.

Would you like to know what support is on offer in Nottinghamshire?

If you go to the links section on our website and click on the Nottinghamshire County Council Icon, this will take you to the Local Offer Website where you can find more information and view our SEN Information Report.